[OpenID board] [OpenID] On the banning of Santosh

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Mon Nov 30 03:05:46 UTC 2009

On 11/30/2009 04:50 AM, Dick Hardt:
> I would propose that we adopt the Microformats policy except for #16 (and number them!), allow Santosh back on the list, apologize for banning him, and direct him at the new policy and ask that he (and others) comply.

Dick, myself am not famous for overly diplomatic tones sometimes, but
calling somebody a stupid, idiotic, prejudiced human being, warrants
some actions in my opinion. That the list should even apologize to the
offender seems to me ridiculous. If the participants don't value
themselves and their dignity, they deserve none.

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
XMPP: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Twitter: 	Follow Me <http://twitter.com/eddy_nigg>