[OpenID board] [board-private] FW: [OpenID] SNR

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:22:51 UTC 2009

So go and write them! (or borrow them from somewhere else)  And why is this
thread private? :)

The general policy is that John Ehrig and I moderate mailing lists though
most of the specific technical lists have their own moderators.  Generally
moderation is more dealing with messages getting stuck in the moderation
queue or helping people with subscription problems than anything else.  I
think that this is the first time we've actually banned anyone from a list.
 I'm more than happy to make others moderators as well, but be prepared to
just get sent hundreds of pieces of spam per week.

Clearly Santosh crossed the line multiple times, was warned multiple times,
and multiple members of the community expressed an interest in having him
removed from the list for a month.

--David