[OpenID board] Status of the OpenID Foundation Europe

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:15:09 UTC 2009

Hi Nat,

I did not really suggest that your or Dan's suggestion was about breaking up
the foundation. My apologies if it came out that way.

As for the rest of your argument, it does make sense to me, and I will agree
with you. I think you have a valid argument. And since you value diversity,
freedom and autonomy, i am sure you will agree with me that, that is exactly
what we need for OpenID. Diversity, Freedom and Autonomy. And what makes
OpenID so, is the decentralized nature of OpenID. I guess we both are
talking of the same thing but looking at it differently.

Thanks
Santosh

http://hi.im/santosh