[OpenID board] Status of the OpenID Foundation Europe

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:38:37 UTC 2009

PS: Please don't argue about "politics" and "DNS". OpenID should be
independant of DNS. here are some examples.
1) My OpenID http://santosh.in
2) somebody elses OpenID http://example.jp
3) another example http://example.com/joe
In all the cases above you can see that we are politically independent yet
technologically exactly the same.

--
http://hi.im/santosh