[OpenID board] Status of the OpenID Foundation Europe

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:58:23 UTC 2009

Hi Don,
I think you have missed the point entirely. Let me quote our european
colleagues. " was also wondering whether it would be more appropriate to
have one single consolidated foundation".

Right! Lets think in terms of one single consolidated foundation.

So what have you got to say about that?

Now let me add my personal views to this. Living in an increasingly
globalized world, something so universal like "identity", should be
globalized and made "one".

Instead of breaking up OpenID into cultural, geographic and language
boundaries, we should be working towards unifying OpenID into one universal
Identity.

I think it is ridiculous to think of OpenID europe, or OpenID Japan or
OpenID India or whatever you want to call it.

Thanks
Santosh

http://hi.im/santosh