[OpenID board] [OpenID-relying-parties] This list is now moderated

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Mon Nov 16 00:45:22 UTC 2009

I'd love to see this list being used.  Can everyone who is on this forward it to existing and prospective RPs that we think could provide us with some good input and feedback?

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel
CEO, JanRain - OpenID-enable your websites, customers, partners, and employees
5331 SW Macadam Ave., Suite 375, Portland, OR 97239