[OpenID board] Community momentum around code at openid.net (part 2 of 2)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat May 30 01:47:10 UTC 2009

Earlier I proposed opening up a unified repository for the OpenID libraries
on Google Code.
Whether or not that happens, I would also like to promote the use of the
code at openid.net mailing list for discussing issues related to the libraries,
making improvements and creating new forks or branches of the 2.0 libraries
to support experimental features being proposed on the 2.1 wiki page:

http://wiki.openid.net/OpenID_Authentication_2_1

In general I think that we need to motivate involve in and improvement of
the OpenID libraries, and I'm open to any ideas or proposals to that end.

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate