[OpenID board] FW: UserVoice on OIDF and wiki?

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Tue Mar 31 02:53:45 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Chris has gotten UserVoice hooked up on the OpenID.net website, you can see it at the bottom of the page under "Discuss/Ideas"  Thanks Chris!

I'm suggesting that we also implement the "feedback widget" which makes it more clear how to use the feedback tool.  You can see UserVoice's widget at UserVoice on the left hand side of the page.  Anyone have concerns about implementing the "feedback widget" on our site?  The advantage is that this proactively encourages site visitors to provide feedback.  The more feedback we get the more we'll know what the community is looking for from the OIDF.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel

Cell: 503.866.4424