[OpenID board] OAuth Hybrid and UI ML?

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Tue Jun 16 19:04:09 UTC 2009

This is one of the reasons our WG process is hard.  I shared on the
board@ list a few weeks ago how the OpenSocial Foundation is using a
Google Docs Form submission for their contribution agreements
electronically and don't think there was any opposition for our doing
that here as well.  I'm also starting to talk with Inventures to have
them manage the actual collection and posting of these agreements.

--David