[OpenID board] Getting Membership Management Under Control

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:26:01 UTC 2009

Since it is a compliance issue, it need to be tackled howeber quick and
dirty.

My suggestion.

1) Adda page http://openid.net/foundation/memberlist
2) (Assuming this is a Wordpress page) Add a link to 1) on
http://openid.net/foundation and
     http://openid.net/foundation/members

If I had an administrator access to the Wordpress, it would be a snap.

BTW, who is the Wordpress administrator?

=nat

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Chris Messina <chris.messina at gmail.com>wrote:

> If I had the list, I could easily add it to the site, but at this point,
> I'd like to make sure that this list is actually included in a sensible
> place... rather than slapped on like everything else on the site.
> This will be changing I hope, but this specific request might have to wait
> a bit longer.
>
> Still, I would be curious if we could at least feature the list on the
> wiki, so that we have a record of it somewhere!
>
> Chris
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Johannes Ernst <jernst at netmesh.us> wrote:
>
>> So Nat:
>>
>> On Jun 2, 2009, at 20:17, Nat Sakimura wrote:
>>
>>> It is kind of surprising for me that this foundation cannot even list
>>> the corporate member logo on the site.
>>> (Note: not only the sustaining member.)
>>>

>> Why do you think that is?
>>
>> Personally, I'm totally baffled. Somebody must have a rational explanation
>> but it ain't me ...
>>

>> Johannes Ernst
>> NetMesh Inc.
>>

>>  http://netmesh.info/jernst

> Chris Messina
> Open Web Advocate
>
> Website: http://factoryjoe.com
> Blog: http://factoryjoe.com/blog
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina
>
> Diso Project: http://diso-project.org
> OpenID Foundation: http://openid.net
>
> This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/