[OpenID board] Fwd: [board-private] FW: [OpenID] Authorized Voting for Email Like Identifiers

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Tue Jun 9 18:58:51 UTC 2009

(Moving this to the public list.)

You're right Brian, this is the sort of thing for the working groups
to decide and the Foundation/Board to help facilitate from a process/
legal perspective.  I'll reply to the thread on General@ explaining
the working group process.

I think it's also worth another thread about the somewhat mythical
"2.1" spec which I'll start on the Specs@ list, driving the community
to make a decision on if we want 2.1 to really be a small
"maintenance" spec or continue waiting for things like discovery (see http://openid.net/pipermail/specs/2009-June/002886.html)
  to shake out.

--David

Begin forwarded message: