[OpenID board] Getting Membership Management Under Control

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Tue Jun 9 18:21:24 UTC 2009

Hi Will,

Thank you for letting me know about this issue and providing some of the background information.  I was not aware of the issue at all and the details help greatly!

I will look into it and let you know.

BTW, in the future it would be very helpful to us if you use the help at oidf.org help desk for all membership questions and issues.  This allows us to log and track everything.

Thanks!