[OpenID board] Getting Membership Management Under Control

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 05:20:59 UTC 2009

If I had the list, I could easily add it to the site, but at this point, I'd
like to make sure that this list is actually included in a sensible place...
rather than slapped on like everything else on the site.
This will be changing I hope, but this specific request might have to wait a
bit longer.

Still, I would be curious if we could at least feature the list on the wiki,
so that we have a record of it somewhere!

Chris

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Johannes Ernst <jernst at netmesh.us> wrote:

> So Nat:
>
> On Jun 2, 2009, at 20:17, Nat Sakimura wrote:
>
>> It is kind of surprising for me that this foundation cannot even list
>> the corporate member logo on the site.
>> (Note: not only the sustaining member.)
>>

> Why do you think that is?
>
> Personally, I'm totally baffled. Somebody must have a rational explanation
> but it ain't me ...
>

> Johannes Ernst
> NetMesh Inc.
>

>  http://netmesh.info/jernst