[OpenID board] Getting Membership Management Under Control

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Wed Jun 3 00:10:12 UTC 2009

On Jun 2, 2009, at 16:27, Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:

> With a 350K US$ budged? You must be joking....or priorities are
> maybe wrong, not sure...

Speaking of which, I asked a question earlier on this list which was
not answered: Did all of the corporate members on the board of the
OIDF whose membership anniversary was February renew their memberships
at the same financial level at that time?

I assume that the answer is yes given that everybody is still on the
board. Would be nice to hear that officially, however.

And what at the foundation's current plans to release an annual
report / tax return / statement of financial position / something of
that nature (backwards-looking) and/or budget / business plan / ...
(forwards-looking) to the membership?

If there are none, that would be good to hear, too.