[OpenID board] Getting Membership Management Under Control

Luke Shepard lshepard at facebook.com
Tue Jun 2 21:41:44 UTC 2009

Hey Eddy,

I don't have the historical context here (I just joined the board in February) so forgive my ignorance. What are the specific things that you have been fighting for that you haven't seen come to fruition?

I'm pretty sure that the maintenance of the foundation website is more a matter of resources and lack of general consensus than a malicious attempt to exclude.

Also, with the exception of Allen Tom (who has long been a community advocate since before Yahoo became a provider), none of the community members are currently also corporate members.

Again, I'm just trying to get some perspective on the specific problems you've had.