[OpenID board] Motion: allow use of OpenID trademark on Google Code (part 1 of 2)

Jonathan Coffman jonathan.coffman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:13:57 UTC 2009

I¹ll chime in as a business owner who is fluent in some of the technical
issues around OpenID and I¹ll say that in our experience, finding the
various libraries has been more laborious than we had anticipated.

Ie ‹ it took a lot of time for my developers to track down what the Œmost
recently updated¹ library for given technologies were and having information
like that presented in a uniform or centralized manner would be wonderful.

-Jonathan