[OpenID board] [legal] OpenID logo color changes (Was: Re: openid.net and wiki.openid.net copyright notice.)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 22:09:16 UTC 2009

Indeed, the trademark committee is composed of Recordon, Mata and Washburn:
http://wiki.openid.net/Committees#Trademark

I can't tell if that list of Committees is accurate, as the text reads that
the list of committees was voted on and confirmed August of 2007.

Insomuch as I'm interested in OpenID's brand, how do I go about getting
myself on the committee? Can I nominate myself?

Chris