[OpenID board] Reducing the Vote Notification Period for New Working Groups

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Thu Jan 29 14:12:49 UTC 2009

Given that we're currently struggling with 15 days, I'd be worried
about shortening it to 5 especially for proposals like CX that take a
lot of discussion.  That isn't to say that the specs council should
take 15 days every time, but let's first see it taking less time
before officially shortening the period of time.