[OpenID board] Fwd: [board-private] OIDF BOD update

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Thu Jan 22 18:25:29 UTC 2009

As does the very comprehensive list that Johannes pulled together... http://wiki.openid.net/Strategy

Cheers,

Brian
==============
Brian Kissel
Cell: 503.866.4424
Fax: 503.296.5502

From: board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] On Behalf Of Chris Messina
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:04 AM
To: board at openid.net
Subject: Re: [OpenID board] Fwd: [board-private] OIDF BOD update

Since we're on this subject, it seems worth pointing out that Snorri's OpenID 2009 website captures many good ideas that we could work on:

http://openid2009.org/

Chris
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Brian Kissel <bkissel at janrain.com<mailto:bkissel at janrain.com>> wrote:
Great input Johannes, look forward to feedback from others.  It would be great if we had a list of 2009 key goals and related OIDF initiatives that we could put on our website and ensure that all the OIDF board members, committee chairs, and WG chairs could speak about with the same message.

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel
Cell: 503.866.4424