[OpenID board] [OpenID] UserVoice on OpenID.net

David Fuelling sappenin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:13:11 UTC 2009

Correct me if I'm wrong, but GetSatisfaction appears to be more aimed at
Customer Support, whereas Uservoice is more about soliciting new ideas from
people about your products.  It's not a cut and dry issue, though, since
getSatisfaction allows customers to post "ideas" instead of questions, but
this is not GetSatisfactions' core service (IMHO).

I personally use GetSatisfaction, and am very happy with it, though I think
if I we're looking for new ideas (e.g., how to improve the OpenID website) I
might give Uservoice a try.

What's the purpose of this widget?  To offer customer support-like features
(like, I can't login - please help me)?  Or is it aimed more as a tool for
new ideas?

david