[OpenID board] Fwd: [board-private] OIDF BOD update

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Tue Jan 20 18:25:18 UTC 2009

Yes, planning on sharing once we have a basic framework, will be great to get feedback from the community.  Unfortunately, Raj and I have been swamped and don't have a draft yet.  Hopefully soon.

Johannes, do you want to take a stab at 5 key goals for 2009 - agreed, overall goals, not just marcom.  Would be great if we could focus on them.  Scott, Chris, David, and I were on a call yesterday with RWW and if we had those 5 key points, we could have hammered them home.  We need to make sure that they are aggressive yet achievable, as I'm sure we'll be measured by our progress relative to them come 2010 ;-)

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel
Cell: 503.866.4424