[OpenID board] Fwd: [board-private] OIDF BOD update

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Tue Jan 20 18:07:27 UTC 2009

> ·         Raj and I are developing a draft marcom plan for 2009.  If
> anyone else would like to work on this, please let us know.

Great!

Are you planning to make this a public document that's available to
the membership?
Pro: many more voices can join the chorus, potentially multiplying
what we can accomplish
Con: this might be too unorthodox to work ;-)

Secondly, what about articulating 3 or 5 or some small number of goals
for OpenID in 2009? (Not just marcom) Again, that would allow more
people to pull harder in the same direction.

Cheers,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.