[OpenID board] Wiki page on Polls (Was: Re: FW: openid was edited)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:33:43 UTC 2009

Thanks for bringing this up, Brian. This is why I started the page.

As I pointed in my previous email, the current details of the
international liaison vote suggest that any member of the OIDF can
vote:

http://skitch.com/factoryjoe/bbpmj/the-openid-foundation

If that is not the case, and this is a BOD-vote only, the tool
currently does not make this clear, nor does the call to vote.

It would be great if you could update the /Poll page on the wiki to
reflect actual procedures if my representation is not accurate.

Thanks!

Chris

--
Chris Messina