[OpenID board] FW: openid was edited

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Fri Jan 16 20:51:58 UTC 2009

Chris, thanks for getting this started, will be great when we have a very clear, transparent, and efficient process for polls and voting.

I do want to get some clarification about your wording below about “all OpenID members are able to vote…”  Are you suggesting that all board votes are also open to all OpenID members?    When I originally proposed the vote for the International Liaison position on the board executive committee, that was for a board vote, not a full membership vote.  Our polling tool is configured to do both board and entire membership polls.  So I think we need to make a distinction between board votes and membership votes in whatever documents and guidelines we’re creating.

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel