[OpenID board] International Liaison board vote

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Fri Jan 16 17:42:49 UTC 2009

Agreed with DeWitt.  I believe there are also requirements in terms of
notice and period of the vote in the bylaws which Dick and Scott
looked into a month or two ago.

I also would like to see us come up with some informal guidelines
about how much prior discussion should be allowed for before an online
vote.  On the phone we have time to discuss a matter and I'd hate to
see us use the online tool as a mechanism to ever cut short fruitful
discussion –-- which I am *not* saying happened in this case –-- and
force a vote.

--David