[OpenID board] By-laws committee ...

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 15 02:52:50 UTC 2009

Actually, I'm on this committee as well, as I believe is David, and Bill Washburn.

I know that Microsoft's legal staff would be willing to participate in doing this with us, as before.

Substantial work was already done on this.  We should pick up from where we left off and not start over.

I'll forward the note containing the latest drafts that I'm aware of to the board alias, in lieu of knowing who the committee members are.

				-- Mike