[OpenID board] By-laws committee ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Wed Jan 14 22:35:09 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm going to start working on updating the by-laws.  The by-laws
committee is currently made up of Bill Wasburn and myself.  I'd like
to get one more board member involved if-at-all-possible.

The biggest thing that we'll need to do is update the by-laws to
include corporate members.  This is going to involve legal time.  In
the past, Microsoft has helped us with that.  Mike: is this something
we could do again?  If not, does anyone have some legal time we could
get to help with this?

I'd hate to spend OIDF $$ on legal time if we can get some help from
the bigger companies here.

Let me know if you can volunteer to help with the committee and if you
have any legal time you can offer up.

Thanks everyone,