[OpenID board] OIDF Officer Election

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Thu Jan 8 21:51:11 UTC 2009

As level setting, this is really a reply to an email Brian Kissel just
sent to the board-private mailing list proposing a slate of candidates
for the officer roles within the Foundation this year though I feel
that this discussion can (and thus should) occur on the public mailing
list.  There is a board call in ten minutes where one of the agenda
items is electing the officers and thus the Executive Committee.  This
proposal includes creating two new officer roles "Technical Working
Group Liaison" and "International Liaison" both of which I support
doing.

I would thus propose the following alternative slate to Brian's and
look forward to discussing this with the entire board shortly.

Chair – Brian Kissel
Vice-Chair – Scott Kveton
Treasurer – Raj Mata
Secretary – Mike Jones, Eric Sachs, or Chris Messina
Technical Working Group Liaison – David Recordon
International Liaison – Snorri Giorgetti

I would also support the idea of creating two International Liaison
roles, one for Europe and one for Asia which I would propose that
Snorri and Nat fill.

Cheers,