[OpenID board] First board meeting of 2009 ...

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Thu Jan 8 02:51:38 UTC 2009

That's why I obliquely stated "adjusted if needed, and ... committed
to doing" ;-)

One of the points of contention during the election could be explained
that such a document -- and more importantly, a commitment to an
agreement of this kind as it might be captured in a document -- has
not existed so far.

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.