[OpenID board] First board meeting of 2009 ...

Nat sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:48:49 UTC 2009

Thanks Johhaness, but I have posted my message after having seen it.
The bylaw by its nature is stating only the minimal. I suppose there
are much more than that in reality. There has to be strategic planning
excercise every year, has to meet in person for some minimum number of
times, travel to speaking events, etc. just to state a few.

All these implies some kind of qualification both from the personal
ability, time, and costwise, and they are important criteria for the
officer selection.

If there us not, the historical experience is also good to have.
Is there a concise document like that?

=nat at TOKYO via iPhone