[OpenID board] Committees ...

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Fri Jan 2 02:35:58 UTC 2009

Hey Chris,
In the past, someone would propose forming a committee, we'd talk
through a basic understanding of what it will do, and then vote to
create the committee.  Often the person proposing it would then become
the chair.

I think we could evolve this process where someone creates a proposal
on the wiki which can be sent to the board for review.  This would
include information like the committee's name, goals, duration, and
any potential members.  The board could then vote on the proposal in a
more concrete fashion and we could keep better track of when
committees can be retired.

--David