[OpenID board] OIDF board meeting 1/8/2009 2pm PST ...

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 00:22:31 UTC 2009

Would it be useful to have the former board members, or at least the
former executive committee (i.e. Dick and myself) present on this first
call in case any handover-related information is needed?

I'd be willing to join in case anything is needed from me, though I note
that the "update on interim ED candidate hiring" item is probably going
to contain sensitive information about candidates that only the board
should be privy to.

Cheers,
Martin