[OpenID board] OIDF board meeting 1/8/2009 2pm PST ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Thu Jan 1 23:42:58 UTC 2009

> It's possible to see the participants' list?

The call is open to all of the board members and since the call-in
information is out there now, technically anyone could dial in.  In
the past we've had the calls "closed" and although it isn't my
decision to make, it seems like a good idea to make them "open" to the
membership at large.  In the end, only the BOD will be able to cast
votes, etc.

There may be times, as when we have to use board-private@, that we
need to into an executive session on the call.  The details of the
executive session don't end up in the meeting minutes (other than to
say "BOD entered executive session" but this is a rare occasion at
best.  For example, when discussing interest from a potential
corporate board member that cannot be disclosed until they join.

FYI,

- Scott