[OpenID board] Allen Tom's proposal on WG formation

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Sat Feb 28 00:50:33 UTC 2009

I think that we have a bunch of changes piling up that are
interrelated.  This change makes sense in terms of making it faster to
get started if the membership has a strong voice at the end.  As it
stands, the membership doesn't have a strong voice to stop something
either at the beginning or the end.

--David