[OpenID board] Allen Tom's proposal on WG formation

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Thu Feb 26 17:57:48 UTC 2009

I think that the best path forward is to have Don collect all of the IPR changes and own the process of making them happen. I'm meeting with him in DC on Monday so can catch him up to speed then.

--David

----- "Brian Kissel" <bkissel at janrain.com> wrote:

Seems this has some support and it would require a board and membership vote to implement, correct? Is there a motion to the board to make this change and a second? If so, we can start the notification clock for a board vote.

Cheers,

> Brian

Brian Kissel

Cell: 503.866.4424