[OpenID board] [step2] OpenID UI Extension - Draft 0.1 (formerly known as the Popup Extension)

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:03:10 UTC 2009

I do not know why it became like this, since I was not part of the
discussion when this process was made. I suspect it was the brand
management issue judging from the previous discussions. So, I have put
forward the amendment proposal to the process. (This time, to make the
TM requirement clear. On the hind sight, I probably should have gone
ahead to remove the initial voting requirement, but since I did not
know the community's sentiment, I did not go quite that far.)

In reality, what is important is the IPR agreement, and membership
vote should not be needed, so that as soon as proposers flock around
and formed the scope, bang, the tech work should be able to be
started.

Guys: If you think the initial membership voting requirement is an
overkill, please raise your voice. I think this board can act swiftly
to look at it.

=nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/