[OpenID board] Repository place (was: Re: svn access)

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Mon Dec 28 06:40:41 UTC 2009

Well, the users are specs@ but the board has an oversight responsibility
to avoid IPR contamination.
Thus, where the repositories are, and how they are managed are of
interest and responsibility of the board.

As to the location of the WG repositories are concerned, if we are
allowed to use ones that the WG likes, we probably need to establish a
mechanism to

1) Board approval on the location and the management method of the
repository.
2) Advertise it to the internet (A link from WG main page should be good
enough.)

It should not be complicated, but the mechanism should be well defined
and documented.

=nat

Nat Sakimura (n-sakimura at nri.co.jp)
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.