[OpenID board] Membership Renewal doesn't work

Robert Ott ott at jnet.ch
Thu Dec 24 16:39:54 UTC 2009

Hi OIDF board,

As I could not find any e-mail address or contact info where I could write, I decided to drop this mail the the board's mailing list.

I have renewed my membership on December 2nd 2009 for another year until end of 2010. However, even though it showed up on my credit card record, it still shows that my member ship ends in 8 days.

Could someone send this e-mail to the correct person. A good idea would also be to show a contact e-mail address for membership questions in the member's dashboard so people facing the same issue as me could contact anybody.

Thanks and merry Christmas

Robert, OpenID Switzerland