[OpenID board] [board-private] OP Matrix

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Fri Dec 11 01:26:54 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

So is anyone willing to spend some time making the table of OP capabilities more aesthetically pleasing and adding whatever comments and disclaimers we want to add?

A lot of work has been put in by a number of people to get this working draft ready for publication.  This was a specific take away action item from the IIW OP Office Hours session.  It may not be perfect, and it will certainly evolve as we progress, but let's get something that's good enough out there to show the great progress that OPs are making and to highlight areas where we're still expanding and improving.  If we can't find a home for it on the OIDF website, JanRain is glad to host it since our clients and prospects are always asking for this information.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/10/254>
CEO, JanRain - WebID and Social Publishing for User Engagement