[OpenID board] Fwd: [OpenID Foundation] December 2009 Board Member Election: Voting Open

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:11:18 UTC 2009

I don't want to be a whiny bitch, but I would like to register my concerns
about the email that was just sent out announcing voting on the election.

I'm sure it's too late to change now — and it would appear that we're not
using campaign monitor, so we won't have stats on who's receiving and
participating — but the email itself is devoid of useful information to help
people understand what this is all about, and why they should care.

Worse is that it was sent from "help at oidf.org" instead of, say, "director@"
or even "elections@".

I'd like to see this improved if there are going to be subsequent emails
sent out. What do I need to do to help improve this?

Chris