[OpenID board] [board-private] OP Matrix

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 05:20:02 UTC 2009

Moving this to the public list since broader feedback will be useful as we
clean up this information. :)

Like Chris, I'm interested in seeing how we can make this information more
actionable.  What does this mean for a site owner when they're choosing
their "nascar"?  Or as a user how does this information help me choose my
provider.

--David