[OpenID board] Getting the most out of UserVoice.com

Jonathan Coffman jonathan.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:04:03 UTC 2009

Is there a queue or primary location where the information is kept or
could be reviewed?

There ought to be a way that a handful of folks could volunteer or
agree to check on the input mechanisms say once a week (maybe a sort
of on-call situation... so for instance I agree to check the feedback
tools on Monday and Thursday the first week of January and someone
else does the same week 2, week 3, etc...)

I'd certainly be willing to help out.

-Jonathan
Jonathan Coffman
Product Manager, Social Media