[OpenID board] OpenID on Google Code

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Thu Apr 9 21:10:05 UTC 2009

1) That's certainly a limitation of Google Code though other projects
have ignored it as an issue with each library having their own license
within its source code.

2) Sure.

This might be why GitHub is a better choice for source code
management.  Either way, we have real library maintainers who want to
move forward with this and are currently blocked on this discussion.

--David