[OpenID board] Specifications Council Questions

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Thu Sep 18 22:34:00 UTC 2008

Johannes, thanks for posting the page. I've found that invariably those who
garden a wiki are those who need and care about it. I would urge the Specs
Council members to recognize that there may be others in the community who
need this information even if you don't. Like Johannes. So it would be good
if you help garden it.

I would encourage all OIDF committees, councils, and workgroups to maintain
their own home pages on the wiki, and for links to those to go on the front
page of the wiki.

=Drummond