[OpenID board] Notes from the Liberty IDtbd Meeting Monday

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Thu Sep 11 21:30:53 UTC 2008

This past Monday, the Liberty Alliance held a meeting at Digital ID
World to discuss their IDtbd organization proposal.  I was taking
group notes via Google Docs today during the discussion just as the
IDtbd calls have been recorded and transcripts made available, I felt
the same would be useful to this meeting due to interest from other
organizations that have overlapping goals and could not be present.  I
make no guarantees that the notes are "right" and very rarely did I
record what someone said word for word though hopefully they're useful
and that I didn't gravely misrepresent any of the conversation.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfzhw8f4_17d47q6whh

--David