[OpenID board] "OpenID Turkïye" (OpenID Turkey) (OIDTR)

OpenID Türkiye openidturkiye at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:17:04 UTC 2008

Dear Snorri and Members of the OIDF Board:

After several months of work in Turkey, we have the pleasure to announce
that our Local Chapter "OpenID Turkïye" is ready to promote and develop
OpenID in Turkey.

We agree the OIDF Local Chapters Policy

Please find below the registration information for our Turkish Chapter:

a) The organizers of the chapter are Mr. Adnan FATIN KOBAZOGLU (openidturkiye
at gmail.com), Mr. Yasin HINISLIOGLU (yaskil at gmail.com) and Mr. Mehmet
GUZEL (serdarmg at gmail.com).

b) The Website of the Local Chapter is http://www.openid.web.tr

c) The country is the Turkey

d) The official name of our Chapter is "OpenID Turkïye" (OpenID Turkey) (
OIDTR)

We thank you to list our Chapter on http://openid.net/foundation/chapters/

Kind Regards,

Adnan F. KOBAZOGLU