[OpenID board] OpenID Development in Asia - OpenID Asian Tour (Spring 2009)

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Mon Oct 27 21:13:41 UTC 2008

Not exactly, it depends on my ability to coordinate everything optimally. My initial idea was to conduct the tour around March-April-May of 2009.

(I am convinced that a large number of local businesses and organizations will provide a venue for our meetings to help us).

As you can imagine, it is not simple to organize, and we would like the trip to be a real success—not just a touristic trip! ;-)

(What I mean to say is that the trip will be different from the “small OpenID dinners” I used to organize in European capitals in 2007. For that matter, if things work well in Asia, it would be great to do the same in Europe—for I am not forgetting Europe!)

If the great globe trotter you are could participate to the more prominent of these Asian visits, it would be fantastic, and it would allow us to make better use of the media to publicize this OpenID Asian trip.

-Snorri

De : David Recordon [mailto:drecordon at sixapart.com]

This sounds like a great idea!  Do you know when you're planning to go?

--David