[OpenID board] OpenID Foundation Membership

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Sun Oct 26 01:32:14 UTC 2008

On 10/26/2008 03:11 AM, Scott Kveton:
> Hi Eddy,

Hi Scott,

> I think you share a concern that most of our members share right now.

Not really comforting ;-)

> This is the first I have heard of problems logging in but it sounds
> like you got those taken care of?

I wish...but not really, no, I can't login. Don't know what to expect
once logged in, but maybe it's worth it...

> The OIDF is in the midst of hiring a new Executive Director right now...

Yes, I know that.

> Right now, as much as we have the big folks involved,
> we're all volunteering our time to make OpenID what it is today.  I'm
> not trying to discount your frustration, just trying to clarify.

Well, a few points I mentioned in my original mail don't require any
special effort but clarifications. Can somebody answer those or is it
simply not implemented yet? Also may I suggest to hire some professional
in order to get the few missing parts implemented? Or is there anything
one of the foundation or community members can help with?

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390