[OpenID board] URGENT: New Board members motion

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Oct 24 21:15:11 UTC 2008

I'm not suggesting we don't act fast. I'm suggesting that the motion in
question has turned complex enough that we should stop trying to close in it
an email vote and quickly call a board meeting to deal with it there.

Scott, how soon could we have a board meeting? I'm at the Higgins F2F in
Boston next Mon-Wed but could pull out for a 30 min. board meeting at pretty
much any point.

=Drummond