[OpenID board] Board voting using the voting system?

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 19:28:35 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

It seems that this process of doing votes by email is clumsy and
error-prone. I wonder if the voting system could be used for board votes
as well; presumably this would involve restricting the list of valid
voters to just the board members.

I ask this in ignorance of how exactly the voting system works, so if
this is not feasible then no worries. However, if it would only take a
little work to get this going I think it would be useful.

It would also serve to separate the votes from the discussion, making it
easier to actually see the votes.

Cheers,
Martin